1. Fixed Target. Payment orders, where you require Cendit to transfer a fixed amount of foreign currency to the payment recipient.2. Fixed Source. Payment orders, where you order to convert a fixed amount of source currency and transfer the resulting amount to the recipient in foreign currency.
1. The funds in your account will be denominated in the currency of the country in which you live.2. Your electronic money account is provided to you on the basis of the information you provided at the time of your application and you undertake to inform us of;
1. Any material change to this information2. You must inform us of any change of your name or address3. Details of sources of any funds paid into your account that we deem out of the ordinary or exceptional transactions
from EUR from GBPInvalid recipient account details 10.00 GBPRefused payment (see Section 3.6) 10.00 GBP
Cendit LtdFAO Complaints1 Redwing Court, Ashton Road, Romford, RM3 8QQ
1. Who is dealing with your complaint2. How your complaint has been addressed, or why it has not been addressed yet3. Details of what will occur next for you.
N.B. Complex situations may take longer to resolve.
1. You still aren’t satisfied with our final response2. You issued your complaint to us, but you haven't received a response within eight weeks.
The Financial Ombudsman ServiceSouth Quay Plaza183 Marsh WallLondonUnited KingdomE14 9SR